INTRODUCTORY ANNUAL SAVER
- 25% discount for your first 12 months. This includes the crane out, shoring/blocking, winter layup ashore, relaunch and summer mooring charges.
- Save up to £592.08 (based on an 11.0m vessel).
- To qualify for this deal the account must be invoiced and settled at the outset.
- Should the boat (for whatever reason) be removed from the mooring/yard prior to the end of the agreement period, no refund will be made, in accordance with our normal Terms of Business.
SPECIAL OFFERS ON WINTER LAY UP
- Free collection of your boat from any accessible mooring within Chichester Harbour.
- If coming in by sea, pilotage from the vicinity of the harbour entrance to our slipway.
- Free transport from the yard back to your car anywhere in the Chichester and Portsmouth Harbour areas (or main line rail station).
LONGTERM STORAGE ASHORE
In response to a growing number of enquiries we are introducing a limited number of long term storage contracts for owners of craft of over 8m l.o.a. bringing their boats into the yard who do not envisage being able to use them for at least 12 months.
Charges will be invoiced at the rate prevailing at the current time, less 10% for the first six months, followed by an overall 20% reduction for each additional six month period up to a limit of two years.
The 'Small Print'
- To take advantage of any of our special offers, the account must be settled in full within 30 days of invoicing. Failure to do so will result in the full price being charged.
- In the event of payment falling into arrears, any discount will cease and the prevailing storage rate will be applied.
- All new customers arriving will be required to settle their charges within 30 days of invoicing as per our standard Terms of Business for a minimum of 12 months. At this point the management may allow regular monthly payments via standing order, however this will come down to the managements discretion.
- In the event of a boat being removed from the yard during this period of the agreement, any discount amount will be repayable prior to the vessel’s removal.